Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Monday madness

Started the week off strong. I still let a few ignorant business owners get to me though. But overall a solid day.

Moving forward
Day after day I get stronger in my confidence. From the calls themselves to overcoming objections. I spent a lot of the day worried about getting enough opportunities to speak with DM.s I have to come up with a way to reach several prospects at once. Also im going to need to work on my script. Daily practice.

Master the basics
This weekend i read an email from Brian Tracy and he discussed mastering the basics. His email went through the basic steps of the sales process and required that you rate yourself in each area. I also wrote down what I needed to work on. So during this week specifically my goal is to focus on the basics. Making sure that im doing them correctly. It should definitely increase my bottom line.

No comments: