Friday, August 28, 2009

Just keep swimming!

"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming!" Dorey "Finding Nemo"
She was wise beyond the sea. That's what yesterday was about for me. I didn't reach call goals or make a sale. I did let one call get under my skin and stop my progress. But not before I gave a solid performance. Ultimately i just kept walking toward my goal. I did set an appointment which is very positive and of course a big step in the right direction. Keeping yesterday in a positive light i have to remember that this would usually be a time when I would start to lose passion, fun and focus and giving up. So keep up the good work today.

Positive Attitude
I had a conversation last night that re-energized my attitude on positive attitude. I need to remember that if I believe in myself beyond a reasonable doubt that I cant go wrong. And at this point i would compare my confidence in myself (for this project) to Swiss cheese. Strong but there is holes in it. Daily I fight the frustration of people not getting it, lack of sales and what have you (the holes) without fully rationalizing the situation. It does not matter what happens just understand beyond a reasonable doubt that I believe in myself and my abilities to achieve my goals!!!

Lets finish the week off with a strong performance today and get ready for the first sale!

No comments: