Monday, August 24, 2009

Unleash the savage beast!

Starting again! The beast must be realeased. Back when I was in school I used to be such a monster when it came to my goals. If there was something I wanted, it was all that was on my mind 24-7 and I would do all in my power to make it happen. Well I can feel that mentality that power that thirst returning. I love the taste of it and its getting me excited.

Confidence vs Gremlins
After 50 calls today I spoke to 9 owners who definitely were not interested. Thats not a big deal the problem with it is when their reasoning is garbage and I began to internalize it as my plan. Ihave done this time and time again subscribing to their tainted beliefs about the little information that they know. In the past I have always took bad feedback and a lack of quick sales as a reason to readjust. However powerful that is I have never given myself enough time to really test it out and make it work.

All or nothing
After placing an all or nothing tag on this project I know that Im going to need to spend as many hours, late nights, weekends and what have you to prove that this can work and that I can reach my goals. As excited as I am to do this Im just as scared to fail. I realize that if I take this all the way from start to finish and cannot succeed that it means my plan didnt work. That is something that i believe ive always taken comfort in is the fact that I haven't proven that it won't work and so I'm safe to try at any time to make it happen. But now all cards will be on the table, and the question is will I succeed?

No comments: