Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Frustration

Tuesday was tough. I only made 20 calls before throwing up my hands.

Looking at the positives
I fought hard a few times with quick questions to overcome objections. This is always a sign that the comfort is setting in. I also didnt stick to my script but wasn't railroaded into letting the prospects control the conversation.

Room to improve
I have to fight the gremlins of progress. Its this disease of fear in me that has me second guessing myself. I really need to knock down a sale to understand that my ideas are good are valid and that i can provide a great service for businesses.

Today's goal
A call blitz. To make as many calls, overcome as many objections and ultimatly bring home a sale. Focus on each call from a step by step model. Determine the call goal, ask for the sale or the appointment to get the sale. Feelings use enthusiaiam that you use everywhere else when talking about the project.

Tools to overcome the gremlins
You have to remember that each NO gets you closer to the yes.
Each NO is not the person rejecting you but just rejecting the offer.
What you have to offer can and will help businesses

Wednesday will be strong! I will close the first deal today!!!!

No comments: