Thursday, August 27, 2009

Reality of a dreamer!

Yesterday was very strong. I made 50+ calls with all positive feedback. Calling agencies will increase business 10 fold. So im keeping my phone lines open. But seriously yesterday definitely helped to make me feel better about the overall goal. It also made me realize reality. If this project doesnt workout as long as I WORK, then I dont need to give up on my business. I can make a living although considerably smaller out of piecing together a string of small projects. I have to remember my own saying. Don't mistake slow progress for failure. Not to mention the fact that its close to the end of the year BUDGET TIME BABY. And thats truly the time to build any project to get in when people have money and are developing their yearly campaigns.

Today's Key
I set my first appointment yesterday and need to continue with that today. I will be doing another call blitz today looking to add no less than 20 new contacts as well.

Today's focus
Call structure.
1. Follow my script
2. Slow down
3. Remain calm but excited
4. Remeber every call is potentially worth $300+ and to do all it takes to win it.

"Always look at what you have left. Never look at what you have lost." -- Robert Schuller

No comments: